Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Happy Leap day!!! It's Craft Night from 4-7pm today!!

Happy Leap day!!! I am having a ONE day sale today in honor of leap day..29% off all winter vintage.. which means anything long sleeves & you know those beautiful winter coats I have at the shop they are 40% off today! This is the last week for winter merchandise then I will be putting out lots of pretty spring items! I can't wait! I definitly have spring fever!


Tonight is Craft Night from 4-7, stop by & make your own decoupage tile coasters. Coasters are $5 ea. & I brought in lots of fun supplies.. old books as well as pretty paper!

(There is no registration, first come first serve & while supplies last)



The shop is open until 7pm tonight.. even if you don't want to craft you are welcome to shop!

Have a great day!! xoxo!

No comments: