Wednesday, February 22, 2012

New at the shop...spring fever!

I have spring fever for sure.. so here are a few springy handmade items that are new to the shop!

New felt flower brooch/hair clips! Soo cute & made with vintage buttons!




I put out some cute floral springy vintage dresses.. many of them have 3/4 sleeves if not long sleeves, a perfect way to add a little spring to your winter wardrobe.



Cute new hair ties!!



The most wonderful smelling candles all in vintage glassware.



I made up some new charm earrings! I love the nesting dolls & owls! I have a few more.. you will have to come in & check them out! They are only $6 a pair! :)



The shop is open 10-6 today! All vintage is 30% off until Friday! Have a great day!! Don't forget to save the date for our next craft night.. Feb 29th 4-7pm.

xo!

No comments: