Monday, February 27, 2012

What I am wearing.. my new lemon yellow skirt & red lipstick!

Happy Monday everyone!

I thought it would be fun to do a what I am wearing post. I received a few compliments on my outfit today & I get asked all the time about my style! It's truly flattering.. I have kind of always been an odd duck! Lol! I never have really dressed like anyone else! ;)

Here is what I am wearing today..



I just bought this cute lemon yellow high waisted pencil skirt at Anthropologie in Madison. My top is a thrifted Lands End 3/4 sleeve tee that I have had forever, boots target & tights Anthropologie. I don't wear much makeup but I do LOVE red lipstick & I treated myself to a new red lipstick, it's "red revival" by Maybelline & I love it!

I love mixing colors & patterns. Yes.. I have been known to not match my clothes! ;)



I think adding a bright colored skirt, top or even scarf is a great way to brighten up your winter wardrobe!



The shop is open 10-6 today! This is the last week for winter goods then onto spring! I just hope that the weather cooperates!

Wednesday night is craft night from 4-7pm. Come & make decoupage tile coasters with us! $5 per coaster!

Have a great day! xo!

No comments: