Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Craft night & a peek at my craft room!

Tonight is our very first craft night at my new shop! I thought I would give you a little peek into our craft room at the shop!

I kept the room light & airy painting all the walls white, adding a few simple details like the paper pom poms hanging from the ceiling as well as the vintage wallpaper which is hiding an old window that I will be adding shelves to for craft supplies soon!



I also LOVE love holidays.. so I plan on changing out the table cloths often! Here is a peek at my version of the craft we are making tonight! Stop by anytime from 4-7pm to make your own Valentine's! I have supplies for all ages.. it is first come first serve & while supplies last! This is our first night so I am not sure what to expect!



I have lots of fun supplies for tonight.. colorful blank cards, glitter, hearts, pom poms, paper & more! It's going to be a fun night!



The shop is open 10-7 today.. stop on by anytime after 4pm & craft with me! :)
Have a great day! xoxo!

No comments: