Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines day!! Here's a little DIY for you! xoxo!

Happy Valentine's day everyone!! I think I have mentioned before (haha) that I looove Valentine's day.. I love all things pink, red & hearts! What is not to love?

I saw this little diy on Pinterest awhile ago & I knew I had to find the perfect dress to alter! My bff & I were out thrifting on Sunday when I found this ADORABLE dress. It started it's life long... but I shortened it, cut out the heart in the bodice & stitched a simple stitch to keep it from fraying. You can use fray check too.. but I wanted mine to look a little raw at the edges!




I loooove the way it turned out!



I also am sporting one of my glass glitter pink heart hair pins, which I have at my shop & are 30% off today!!



The shop is open til' 8:30pm tonight for the 9th annual Death by Chocolate event in downtown Appleton! We have a voting box so stop on down & cast your votes! All Valentines accessories are 30% off today including heart soaps!

p.s. If you need further directions for the diy, the original post can be found on www.shopruche.com (click on the blog link)

Have a great day!!! xoxo!

No comments: