Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Minneapolis fashion blogger features a vintage dress from dainty daisies!

I was so excited yesterday when I received a notification thru Twitter that I was tagged in a post to this cute blog.. www.rubygirlblog.com

Minneapolis fashion blogger Lindsey Herzog had stopped by my shop at our grand opening celebration & asked if she could feature one of the 3 dresses she purchased (which all looked adorable on her). I am soo excited to share her blog with you!







Thank you Lindsey for the wonderful write up of dainty daisies on your blog! xo!

Go & check out her blog at www.rubygirlblog.com! Weather permitting craft night is still on for (tomorrow)Wednesday night from 4-7pm! We will be making decoupage tile coasters for $5 ea. while supplies last & first come first serve!

Have a great day! (Shop hours are 10-6 today!)