Friday, March 2, 2012

Gallery walk this Saturday at Emma Jean's boutique

Happy Friday everyone! We are getting some crazy snow & I will be closing the shop early. I apologize for any inconvenience!

Saturday night is gallery walk in downtown Oshkosh from 6-9pm & I am the featured artist at my friend Mindy's store.. Emma Jean's Boutique on the corner of High ave & Main st. Come by & say Hi!

I will have some new spring accessories with me as well as a few old favorites! Here is a sneak peek..

Pretty little felt butterfly hair pins..



New spring flower headbands..



My very popular felt petal hair pins ...



& I made up a few more petal fascinators in fun spring colors as well as green which would be perfect for St. Patty's day!



My shop will be open 10-4 Saturday.. then I will be at Emma Jean's Boutique 6-9pm.

Have a great weekend! xo!

No comments: