Friday, January 29, 2010

Is it spring yet????

Maybe this will help.. ;) At least it will help take your mind off of the below zero temps outside!


I recently purchase a vintage loom to make these beautiful flowers.. I saw them on another blog and instant love. I have always loved yarn, but I can't knit(yet)so here is my newest hobby. I have been making so many though I had to do something with them.

I made little yarn flower broaches.. they are $5.00 each and available at the shop and the Valentine Craftacular! They would make the sweetest Valentine gifts! The shop is open today 10-4 & Sat. 10-1


I have a reunion with my ex-coworkers from Madison. I can't wait to see everyone! :)
Have a great weekend!!! xoxo!

3 comments:

Mindy Kuen said...

Oh - those are so cute!

I can't wait to see what all you make with those. They make me feel like spring really might happen.

Molly said...

TOO SWEET! I adore them!! Let's trade :) See you soon... Molly

PS - enjoy the mad town this weekend

thrifty-fox said...

Thanks Molly... Yes! Let's trade!!! :) See you soon!