Monday, February 1, 2010

Thrifting.... ♥


I just ran to a thrift store this morning while on my way to the Vet or I should say after I stopped at the Vet. (to pick up Buster's pills .. our sweet boy(dog)has epilepsy! )

I scored BIG time.. I have been buying up dresses for early spring into spring/summer for a few line of vintage recreated clothing.. basically taking things in,shortening dresses, giving them a new adorable life & adding fun things like appliques! I have ALWAYS had a love for vintage & I am REALLY burnt out on my sewing. I think it is time to change things up! I think you all will approve! I have lots to do today but wanted to share a few really cute things I bought today! The three items including the doggy broach were under $3.00(even though 1 bowl says $3.99 it was in the $1.00 section)!! Love that when it happens!


Happy Monday!!! xo!

No comments: