Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Good finds....



I had some errands to run in Appleton yesterday and stopped by the St. Vinney's yesterday.. I always have pretty good luck there! It was soooo busy.. like lines out the door busy(on a Monday!) I scored some really cute stuff.. some fabric..a vintage creamer set for the shop & this adorable Thermos. I have a few on my counter in my kitchen and LOVE them! This is my fav. so far.. I have a soft spot for red wintery plaids.. Can you tell ??? I also found these boots at Target yesterday for 1/2 off! They are super warm inside unlike my other rain boots!

I am off to the shop.. 10-4!

Have a great day! xo!

2 comments:

Anna said...

those boots were not at my target! those are adorable.

thrifty-fox said...

They were not at my local target either! I found them at a Target about a 1/2 hour from where I live! ;)
(and on sale!)