Friday, January 15, 2010

Haiti.......

As the stories poor in my heart breaks more and more each time! I was watching the news & heard a story of a 15 day old baby girl with head injuries... There are people with loved ones missing and so many unaccounted for. I also read that Haiti is one of the poorest countrys. Most people survive on less than $2.00 a day! I know economic times are hard.. but I am sooo thankful for a roof over my head, food to eat,running water, my family & our health. It will be a long time for some of those people to get back to any kind of normal.

I have donated to the red cross before and if it is the least you can do $10.00 could go a long way in Haiti.
Text the word "Haiti" to 90999 to donate $10.00 that will be billed to your cellular account & then you will receive a text back to confirm the donation.

If you can I hope you will.. we have sooo much to be Thankful for as Americans and I think sometimes it is easy to forget!

No comments: