Sunday, January 10, 2010

My New Year goals....



(image source..& the cutest knit hat! abeautifulmess.typepad.com)

I have been reading lots of inspiring blogs lately and everyone is listing a New year list of goals! I have a few ... I have never REALLY beat my self up if I didn't accomplish them but here you go!

1. Get more organized.. my business, family & at home!
2. learn how to sew zippers
3. take a knitting class
4. Get my first Blythe doll (DONE.. just waiting for her arrival)
5. make Blythe clothes
6. expand the B&M shop... maybe some altered vintage clothing! Hmmm... sooo many ideas!
7. apply to Renegade
8. keep my oil changed regularly in the beetle (you have no idea how challenging that is for me)
9. find the perfect curtains for my kitchen and dining room
10. be a better friend, sister, daughter, wife & mother!
and a bonus ...
11.(maybe actually add new things to my etsy shop sometime soon)
p.s. (thought of another)
12. eat healthier & cut back on caffeine

I am called up for jury duty tomorrow! Have a great rest of your weekend! xoxo!

2010 is going to be a GREAT year!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome to the blythe family! I have two and love them even if I dont focus a lot of time or energy on them as I would like. They are so fun none the less.

thrifty-fox said...

Thanks stef! I have wanted one for awhile and finally found the one! ;) I am excited most about possibly making the clothes for her.. so fun!