Wednesday, August 3, 2011

recycled fabric flower brooches..

Happy Wednesday everyone! It is a beautiful day today.. Live at Lunch is today in opera House square.. come on downtown enjoy some live music & support our downtown!!

I have some new fabric flower brooches. I am trying to use up all my odd scraps let over from all of my skirt making! ;)

They turned out super cute & would be the perfect accessory for Fall. Yep I said it Fall is right around the corner! Speaking of Fall..I have lots of new vintage at the shop & will be adding Fall items daily. I also made up some new pocket skirts in small/med & med./large.



There are two sizes to the flower brooches & I really love them both! ;)



This week is a busy week..I have lots to do & gallery walk is this Saturday 6-9pm.



Shop hours today are 10-5! Have a great day!! xo!

No comments: