Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Meet my consigners... Midwest girl soap!

Meet one of my consigners.. Midwest Girl Soap! Many of you may remember Misha formerly of Sweet Usoapia.. She has been making & selling her soaps since 1996. Misha opened up many doors for me waaay back in the summer of 2006 we became friends as she stopped by my booth at the Oshkosh market & asked me to sell at her shop at the time (which is the location my shop is in now)! We quickly became friends & then shortly there after moved into a joint space at my old shop. It has been a quite a journey bringing me full circle to really one of the first spaces I sold at (the location that my shop is at now 219 Market st.).. & I am now selling Misha's soaps here again! ;)




Misha makes the most AMAZING soap. We have several scents available.. lavendar, Bay rum, lemongrass, sweetgrass, jasmine, bar none (an unscented bar for sensitive skin) and many more.



She also makes AMAZING sugar scrubs!



and wool felted soap.. handmade soap in wrapped in hand dyed wool felt. The felt acts like a scrubby when it is wet.



Stop by & check out our wonderful handcrafted soaps!! I love her soaps.. that is all we use in my household! Misha is also my featured artist for Sept. gallery walk! SAVE THE DATE!!

Have a great day! xo!

P.S. My website has been update with craft night info & new Fall hours!

No comments: