Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Calling all artist/crafters!! There is still time to apply..

There is still time to apply to the 2nd annual Handmade for the Holidays urban craft fair! For details check out my website at wwww.daintydaisies.com



I have been getting in lots of great applications! I am soo excited.. but there is still time to apply. The deadline is August 31st.

on a side note.. I spent the day yesterday in the Dells with my family. We went to Mt Olympus, road rollercoasters, go karts & spent some time in the wave pool. It was a great day to get away one last time before my kids start school. I even picked up a new pair of moccassins st one of the shops on the strip.

& Sunday I hit up a few thrift stores..I have lots of great stuff to add to my vintage shop on etsy as well as my b&m shop!

Have a great day! p.s Craft night is tomorrow night 4-7pm.

No comments: