Thursday, August 4, 2011

gallery walk... featuring bailybelle creations!

I am sooo excited for gallery walk this Saturday (6-9pm)! It is the one night a month where downtown Oshkosh really comes alive!

I am featuring super fun jewelry by a very talented designer Vanessa Hotchkiss of bailybelle creations. Vanessa lives in the Eau Claire area & we instantly hit it off at last summer's craftacular. I am always so inspired by Vanessa. Her jewelry is so unique & she is always ALWAYS coming up with something new!

Vanessa can't be here for gallery walk.. she is also the Mama to two little kiddos.. but I really wanted to feature her so we decided to go ahead & do it anyway. She is sending some very special items to feature that night & the entire month of August.

I already have many of her items for sale at my shop!

I love these sweet rosette earrings..



and adorable clutches.. just the right size for a night out or to have in a larger tote or even a fancy pencil case!



and this beautiful fabric fan necklace...




I looove bows & her bow rings!!



and I think my favorite thing of all.. her chalkboard necklaces! (we have rings too)



she also has some really pretty rosette necklaces. They are truly so pretty & unique! You don't want to miss out on this gallery walk!

annnnd my friend Naomi from glitter workshop will be here doing feather extensions too gallery walk night only!

Be sure to stop by Saturday night & check out all of Vanessa's beautiful creations!!

The shop is open 11-5 today!
xo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet post! Thanks so much Michelle!!!

-Vanessa