Thursday, August 25, 2011

Back to school vintage...

Back to school vintage style..

I found this adorable vintage 70s top & skirt set awhile ago! It is so perfect for back to school! ($30 for the set at my shop)



& this adorable vintage tote/backpack! It has backpack straps on the back! I am in LOVE with this! I am pretty sure I had something like it when I was a kid! ($15 at my shop)



& this cute bag! I love the earthy colors & the handles are so pretty! ($15 at my shop) I have also have a few vintage travel bags available! They are soo nice to carry lots of stuff in & super sturdy!



I have been adding Fall accessories like mad to the shop! I know I keep saying it.. but I LOVE Fall!!

Here a few Fall blooms for your hair.. on alligator style clips! I have a few headbands as well! ($4 ea. per clip & $10 per headband)



The clips are available in these pretty Fall colors, cinnamon, cranberry(not shown), marigold & pumpkin!



I wish the bees would go away so I could have the door open at my shop! I am stuck with the a/c on as the bees like my nice sunny windows!

My shop is open 11-5 today! I have lots of great things in for back to school or just because!

Have a great day!
xo!

No comments: