Sunday, August 21, 2011

Craft night this Wednesday 4-7pm .. Coasters!

This Wednesday is Craft night at my shop from 4-7 pm. It is a first come first serve until supplies run out type of thing. ;) We will be making decopage tile coasters! I have lots of fun papers available & some vintage story book pages as well. You are welcome to bring your own photo copied pictures but be sure they are not ink jet printed.. the directions say that ink jet photos smear.

There is a limit of 4 per person while supplies last. I have lots though so we should be good. They cost is $5. per coaster. You will need to let these dry & this project will require you to give it a clear coat at home to water proof. Most finishing sprays are really cheap.. although they may be fine with just the modge podge finish.




I hope you can make it! The pic above is a sample pic off of the craft website where I found the tutorial & guess what.. I have that nesting doll paper available! ;)

See you Wednesday!!!
xo!

No comments: