Wednesday, July 27, 2011

New pocket skirts!

I am sooo excited about this new skirt style! I made up 6 for my shop & of course made myself one that I am wearing today!

They are an Aline cut mostly out of vintage fabrics, adjustable elastic waist band. The first batch I made is small/Mediums but I will be making a Med/large as well.

I also added cute raw edge front pockets. I looove them!

Here are a few pics. of me in my skirt. I used a vintage sheet for the base of my skirt.








I love the way all the fabrics are mismatched! LOVE! The best part is... they are only $21.00!! Yay!




What I am wearing..
Vintage top.. fine & dandy vintage
pocket skirt.. dainty daisies orignal
shoes.. salt water sandals

My shop is open 10-5 today! It is pretty rainy here today.. a perfect day to come down town & check out all of the new goodies in my shop.

We just got in new handmade soap, jewelry by BailyBelle creations, glitter workshop goodies & loads of cute... cute Vintage clothing! ;)

Have a great day!!xo!

No comments: