Tuesday, July 26, 2011

a little bit of this & that...

Well I had a different type of blog post for today.. but um blogger doesn't want to upload anymore pics I guess!

I had a busy..busy weekend, first the Appleton market (Appleton was spared the rain on saturday morning & it turned out to be a beautiful morning) then I was at the Summer Craftacular in Madison selling my wares. Thank you to everyone for showing dainty daisies so much LOVE this weekend!

I stayed at my parents house Sunday night in Sauk Prairie where I grew up & I got to do a little thrifting the next day with my older sister.

I got this ADORABLE owl clock.. which YES is hanging in my dining room right now!



& this vinyl.. actually I bought quite a few, Blondie, the BEST of zz top, Elton John, & a few others! My gosh how did I live without this??? I could listen to Stevie Wonder all day.. well actually I have been! ;) I think the best part is it was $4. & it is like new!



I also bought lots of vintage clothing, some vintage shoes, dishes & a vintage typewriter that will be heading to my shop soon!

I will have some sneek peaks when blogger decides to cooperate! ;)

Have a great day! xo!

No comments: