Friday, July 8, 2011

Craft Night!

Wednesday July 20th 4-7 will be our very first craft night! I am sooo excited! I am hoping to host a few every month.. so stay tuned!

Our first craft night will be drop in.. no reservations & you can come anytime! The shop will be open as well so if you don't want to craft you are welcome to shop. :)



Our first craft night you will have a choice of 3 crafts..

a fabric/felt leaf headband (you can make this on elastic or a hard piece) $10.
felt flower broach or hair clip $5.
& felt hair bow $3.

You can make all 3 for $18. or just make one of each. You can make multiples but the cost will stay the same per item. I will have all the supplies on hand.. and give a little instruction as well as have pre made samples. I just ordered some very pretty hand dyed wool felt!

There will be cupcakes & lemonade too! Save the date!!! Hope you can make it!

p.s. I will be at the Appleton farmer's market tomorrow 8-12:30. My booth is on oneida st. by startbucks! Have a great weekend! xo!

No comments: