Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I love Oshkosh necklaces & fancy headbands!

I just got in new I love Oshkosh Necklaces! That is what I have decided to named them.. hence the little heart over the Oshkosh area!:) My friend Carla from Art City signs created these & yesterday I talked her into letting me sell them at my shop!
We have 8 necklaces total (for now) in assorted colors.. and each one comes on a funky colored ball chain. You could easily change out the chain if you like.



I also have been working on lots of new accessories! Here are a few of my new collage headbands.. they are a little bit of this & that.. fabric, tulle, flowers, buttons ect.



I have the most ADORABLE pic of a little girl wearing one of my headbands that her Mom bought her at the Appleton market. I will share soon! (the pic. is on my phone)



My shop is open 10-5 today! There have been lots of people out & about today! It is such a beautiful summer day !

p.s. just a reminder.. craft night is 1 week from today 4-7! I will post more details soon!

Have a great day! xo!

No comments: