Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Craft Night!!!

I am soooo excited! I am hosting my first ever Craft Night.. tomorrow afternoon from 4-7pm at my shop.. 219 Market st. downtown Oshkosh.

I will have all supplies available.. all you have to do is show up & craft. There is a cost per item to cover supplies. You can stop in anytime from 4-7. This is our first one so if there is a wait to sit at the table and craft please be patient.

Here is what you can make..



felt leaf/ribbon headband $10., felt flower brooch $5. (add $1. if you use a daisy center) & felt hair bow $3.

I have lots of colors options. These were just a few I made up for samples.
I hope you can make it. Also please note.. the crafts chosen may or may not be appropriate for small children. We will be using glue guns & a needle & thread. Adult supervision is a MUST!


annnnd this is what has kept me away from this here blog & the fact my shop was super super busy last week!! :)

I am accepting applications for the 2nd annual Handmade for the Holidays Urban Craft fair. More info. is available on my website click on the tab! www.daintydaisies.com


P.S. It is sooo hot outside.. the A/C is running at the shop! What a better way to spend your Wednesday afternoon.. crafting at my shop!

See you tomorrow night!!! xo!

(Shop hours are 10-5 tomorrow then til 7:00 for Craft Night)

No comments: