Friday, July 22, 2011

Craft Night fun!!

I hosted my very first Craft Night Wednesday & I have to say I think it was a success even though there was a heat index of 104 that day! I had quite a few lovely ladies stop by & craft with me!

(and I did get their permission to post the pics of their cute creations!

It was so much fun to see them get creative.. I supplied the base idea, patterns & supplies.. they did all the work!



The table stayed busy all night!



I truly have the BEST job in the world!



We even had quite a few laughs.. headband turned eye patch! Arrggh! ;)



I didn't get pictures of everyone's creations.. I will try to next time!



I have a tenative date set for a Craft Night in August. August 24th from 4-7pm, the craft is to be annnounced.

Thank you to all you for coming out & crafting with me!

p.s. I will be at the Appleton market tomorrow 8-12:30 & the Summer Craftacular in madison Sunday 10-4!

Have a great weekend!!! xo!

No comments: