Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Hello Spring!!

Well Hello spring like weather (here in Wisconsin)! :)

I have to say I am not a huge fan of winter so this spring like weather is a nice welcome! I hope it's here to stay but I know the weather can change like that.. so my fingers are crossed that it sticks around!

The shop is looking very springy & we have been getting in lots of new inventory..handmade & vintage!

Here are some new earrings by Glitter Workshop..



I also made up some fun new headbands! Easter is right around the corner & my new pretty flower headbands would be a perfect addition to any Easter dress!



Courtneyof Tizzy Dee made up the baby bunny diaper covers & hat! Are they not the cutest thing you have ever seen?! I think they would make a great Easter basket gift for a expecting lady! (They are only here for a short time, so hurry in!)



Naomi of Glitter Workshop also made up some fun yoyo clips with vintage yoyo's! They are adorable!



We have lots of great Easter basket gifts! Stop in today & check out all of the new goodies!!

p.s. Thank you to everyone who came out this past Saturday for our handstamped jewelry workshop!!

Shop hours are 10-6 today!xo!

No comments: