Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Welcome Brilliant Stranger!

Welcome to Dawn of Brilliant Stranger, she is our newest consigner! She makes adorable one of a kind pieces, reconstructed vintage & screen prints! I have always loved her work. I am sooo excited to add some of her creations to my shop!

I love the colors in this dress, there are about a dozen cute dresses to pick from in a variety of colors & sizes! They are made of vintage sheets with cute details from ric rac to buttons ect.





How cute with a vintage cardigan & brooch. Wear it with some bright colored tights & knee high boots! ADORABLE!



I have one in this style and they look soo cute with leggings as well. Stop by the shop & check out all of Dawn's creations! I also have been putting out lots of spring items! Just a little reminder Craft Saturday is this Saturday with my friend Mindy! More info on my website.. www.daintydaisies.com

The shop is open 10-6 today! xoxo!

No comments: