Thursday, March 22, 2012

New at the shop...

Happy Thursday everyone! I have been getting in lots of new inventory.. we are definitly ready for spring!

New infinity scarves by Baily Belle..



Cute lil' glitter bunny hair clips by Glitter Workshop perfect for Easter!



I have been working on spring wrap skirts..



& the cutest lip cozies arrived from Gracie Designs! These are amazing.. I always loose my chapstick.. no longer my friends! You have to pick up one of these! ;)



I also just got in a few more Hunger games as well as Pride & prejudice bracelets.. they go fast so hurry in!

Have a great day! Shop hours are 10-6 today! xoxo!

p.s. I bought waaaay to many eggs for craft night so if you couldn't make it last night, the class room will be open to craft away as you like. Fabric eggs are 6 for $5 & posy clips are $2. each! I also still have supplies to make decoupage tile coasters $5. each.

No comments: