Monday, June 6, 2011

Summer time inspiration on Etsy!

It sure feels like summer here in Wisconsin today! I was glad that the sun stayed away this morning while I finished up the last of the painting at my new shop! Stay tuned.. opening date is set for June 15th (one week from Wed.)

Here are a few things that I am LOVING on etsy right now.. haha 2 of them I have for sale in my etsy shops, but I do LOVE them!!

Pretty little butterfly hair pin! Perfect for summer days! You can find it here in my handmade etsy shop...www.daintydaisies.etsy.com





& I just bought this pretty vintage dress from www.pocketvintage1.etsy.com I can't wait to get it. I think I am going to shorten it & make it a mini dress! (photo via Pocket vintage)



& I love LOVE these shoes.. but they are too small! I think I may need to find some like it!



I have this adorable clutch in my vintage etsy shop www.daisylovevintage.etsy.com!
I love it! It would be the perfect summer clutch. I have a collection of vintage clutches that will be for sale at my new brick & mortar shop(as well as vintage clothing too)!




I have a busy BUSY week ahead of me! I hope your summer is off to a good start!
xo!

No comments: