Thursday, June 30, 2011

pretty daisy cuffs & pony tail holders!

I have been working on lots of new things! Sorry for the bad pics.. but my camera cord is missing & well it is just time for a new camera. My battery case has been broken & the camera I have been using just sucks the life out of batteries anyhow... so I have been taking pics with my phone. ;)

Here are a few new cuffs that I made using vintage daisy trims..



The yellow & white is actually a reproduction trim but still sooo cute!



& I finally got around to restocking pony tail holders! It is that time of year.. they are great for pulling your hair back & just add a touch of cuteness!



My shop is open 10-5 today & with the heat tomorrow I will only be open 12-5! The shop just gets sooo much sun & it is a little warm in the mornings!

Stop on down & see all of my new goodies!
Have a great day!
xo!

No comments: