Thursday, June 9, 2011

New shop!

I have been so busy with the makeover of my new shop! This week has flown by & I have not really posted much! I have big plans for the new space.. here are a few pictures I took after I painted. I took the pics with my phone so they are not the best!

I painted a pretty lavendar with chalkboard accents! :)







I am waiting on my new light from Ikea. My old one fell at cracked so I had to quick find a replacement on ebay! It should be here today(fingers crossed) I also ordered some tissue paper poms to hang from the ceiling in hot pink & green) & I am picking up the cutest armoir this Saturday! I will be working on the shop all weekend setting it up.

I can't wait!! Hours for next week are set as Wed. 10-3, Thurs 10-5 & Sat. 10-5
I will be vending Saturdays at the dowtown Appleton Farmer's market all summer!

Have a great day! xo!

No comments: