Friday, June 24, 2011

Charmed I am sure..

Hahaha! I know totally cheesy title! ;) I have been working on some new charm earrings & necklaces. I just have a few of each so they are defintly limited edition.

Pretty earrings with sparrows, spoons & leaves ($6 a pair)...



New vintage inspired charm necklaces ($12. each) This one is one of my favorites.. a little bird & cage!




just a few reminders .. 1 month from today Sunday July 24th (at the East side club in Madison) the Summer craftacular will take place.. SAVE THE DATE! July Gallery walk is next Saturday & I will be featuring my good friend Naomi of Glitter Workshop.. she also just so happens to be the organizer behind the Craftacular events! annnnd I am opening up applications the 2nd week in July for Handmade for the Holidays .. stay tuned.

Have a great day! The shop hours are 10-5 today! Stop by & see my new shop as well as all the new goodies!
xo!

No comments: