Saturday, June 4, 2011

gallery walk!!!

Wow! Where did this week go??? I got the keys to my new shop & started painting right away! I have a little bit left.. with the help of my tall husband (the ceilings are a little too high for me!)
I am setting an opening date for June 15th.. as of now I think the hours will be Wed. 10-3, Thur. 10-5 & Fri 10-4 (and also by appointment)

There is so much going on in Oshkosh this weekend.. the first Farmer's market downtown on the 400 & 500 blocks of N. Mainst., Irish fest, movies in the park started last night, gallery walk is tonight & my daughter has her dance recital!!

Speaking of gallery walk you can find me tonight at Klassy Kids 459 N. Main st. selling my wares from 6-9pm, most of my items will stay there thru the week if you can't come out tonight!

Hope to see you tonight!
xo!

No comments: