Thursday, April 12, 2012

Whats new at the shop... spring accessories!


I have been a busy bee lately... working on lots of new accessories! Here are a few of my new favorites! Pretty little yoyo clips (on an alligator style hair clip), each one is one of a kind made up of some of my fun scrap fabrics!




I also made these pretty collage flower headbands, currently on black elastic bands but I will be making up some on hard bands as well as bigger alligator clips!



I loooove the way these sweet little clips turned out! Sets of 2 for only $6. limited edition. I have a few other colors & styles available that are not shown in pics.



My friend Mindy dropped off some cute wristlets for the shop as well.. there is a nice assortment of colors available.




Shop hours are 10-6 today! I also just put out lots of new vintage & all long sleeve vintage dresses are now 50% off!!

Have a great day! xo!

No comments: