Monday, April 23, 2012

Happy Monday!

Happy Monday everyone! I actually really like Mondays I feel like it's a chance to start fresh with a new week! :)

Just a little reminder... Craft night is this Wednesday from 4-7pm. Come make bottle cap magnets & pendants with us! Cost is $2. per magnet & $8 per pendant!
I have lots of fun papers & books to play with!
(first come, first serve & while supplies last)



My friend Naomi of The Glitter Workshop is at the Building for Kids spring fling charity event in downtown Appleton from 12-7 today! She was kind enough to bring a few dainty daisies accessories since I am at the shop 10-6 today!
Here is a little sneak peek at her booth! :)



                           
Shop hours are 10-6 today & this will be the last Monday
that we will be open until Fall. I need to catch up on my sewing for Spring/Summer..
& this way I can have lots of pretty wrap skirts available

New shop hours will be.. Tuesday thru Friday 10-6 & Sat. 10-4
Have a great day!!

No comments: