Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Vintage for him..


I always tell people how hard it is for me to find vintage for men..
well I have a bit of a luck lately!
I just found a bunch of really awesome mens short & long sleeve
button up shirts as well as some amazing ties!

This tie is AMAZING! It is not at the shop yet as
it needs a good cleaning.. but I could not pass it up!

                                                                                                                                                                                           


 Shop hours are 10-6 today but we will be open until 7pm for
 craft night & during that time the shop is open ..
then I have a private party at 7pm.
Did you know you can rent my craft room?
Call the shop to book or for more info!
920-739-3062

Craft night tonight 4-7pm stop in anytime. The craft is
bottle cap magnets $2. ea. & pendants $8. ea.

Have a great day! xo!

No comments: