Friday, April 13, 2012

What I am wearing.... how to mix vintage & handmade!

Happy Friday everyone! Here is a cute little outfit I put together that is available at my shop right now! ;) I am wearing a cute blue vintage cardigan.. a sundress handmade by Brilliant Stranger made of vintage fabric, a floral belt borrowed from another vintage dress in my shop & a felt flower hair clip handmade by me! All photos were taken by Laurie Marie Photography !



The A line sundress can be made more flattering simply by adding a fun belt, I borrowed a cute vintage floral belt off of another dress that is for sale in my shop! I like to mix patterns! :)




I am wearing this dress with tights.. but it would be super cute in warmer weather with some fun sandals! This entire look can be purchased for around $50. (not including the belt)


I have been sooo busy sewing up a storm.. there are now 8 wrap skirts at my shop & lots of new spring accessories! Stop by the shop & see what is new!

Shop hours are 10-6 today! xoxo!

No comments: