Friday, April 6, 2012

What I am wearing ... vintage nerdy chic!

Happy good Friday & Easter weekend! My good friend Laurie of Laurie Marie Photography has been kind enough to photograph my weekly wears! I am excited about my new blog feature.. the new weekly wears posts will be made up mostly of clothing/accessories that are available for purchase at my shop.


The idea behind this new feature is to show you how to wear vintage & handmade! I know alot of people struggle with making vintage look current & not like a costume! ;)




This picture makes me laugh.. my son who is almost 9 makes this face all the time! Hmmm.. I wonder where he gets that from!


I love this photo of the pink vintage typewriter at my shop! I couldn't leave it out!

What I am wearing.. Vintage men's nerd glasses, vintage pink top, vintage red wrap skirt, handmade (crochet) headband by Tizzy dee & black vintage shoes! The complete outfit including shoes, headband & glasses is under $100.00!

I hope you enjoyed the new feature! P.S. Craft Saturday is tomorrow from 10-4! Come & make spring wreaths with us or rosette headbands! (first come, first serve & while supplies last)

Happy Easter weekend!! xo!

No comments: