Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Tis' the season..... for lots of new goodies at my shop!

I have sooo many talented friends.. look at what they sent me to sell at my store!

New stamped wooden brooches by bailybelle! I loove these..



Vanessa also sent the most adorable rosette rings & they are large rosettes in size which makes me love them even more.. not too mention her beautiful new triangle earrings!



I also just got in more text bracelets..Harry Potter, Twilight, Romeo & Juiette just to name a few, there are matching hair pins as well. They would make really great gifts!



Courtney from Tizzy Dee just dropped off a bunch of coffee cozies! Love them! :)



& We now have dog collars!!! We have them for small dogs, big dogs, boy dogs (hence the vintage bow ties) & girl dogs (they have cute handmade silk flowers) You guys know how much I love my lil' pug Dexter! I am pretty sure he needs one!



I also want to remind you I will be closed Friday. My sister will be visiting from New Jersey & it has been almost 5 yrs since we last saw each other.

& don't forget Handmade for the Holidays is only 10 days away!!!

Shop hours are 11-6 today.. come on down & see all of our fun new goodies! Shop local , buy handmade this holiday season!

xoxo!

No comments: