Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Holidays.. feathers & yummy scents!

I apologize for the little blog break, life has been nothing but a little bit crazy lately! I worked all day yesterday on the shop getting all of the Christmas decorations up! It looks so fun & festive! I loooove Christmas decorations!

Here are a few things that I have been working on & are now at my shop!

New feather ornaments w/ a little but of (fake) snow for good measure!It was really hard to get a pic. with the glare, so you will just have to stop in to see how cute they really are! ;) These are soo adorable & yes I guess I am on board with the feather goods now that I have made a few things that reflect my style.



& speaking of feathers these are so fun.. they are on a base that works as a hair clip or brooch! I love the way these turned out!



I loooove this headband! It is sooo pretty & would be the perfect accent to any holiday attire!



I also made some yummy YUMMY smelling wax melts in the shapes of trees for those wax warmers that are pretty popular right now! I have them available in sets of 5.They make GREAT gifts! There is Candy Cane, Cappuccino Hazelnut, Banana Nut & Gingerbread! I also made a few new tin scents as well as put a few of the older scents on sale for $4. while they last!




Shop hours are 11-6 today! Stop on down & check out all my new inventory!! I also have some news to share if you don't follow me on Twitter or Facebook you may not know. I will be back later with that!

xo!

No comments: