Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Seventh annual holiday Craftacular & gallery walk this Saturday!!!

This Saturday is the Seventh annual holiday Craftacular in Madison! I am sooo excited!! I love this show! :) Come & see me as well as over 50 vendors from all over!



& this Saturday is my very last gallery walk open as a shop! I just realized this the other day or I would have planned something big!
My shop will be open as my husband will be working the shop (while I am at the Craftacular)...please be patient as he is new to running the shop & doing me a huge favor! ;)
I am hoping to be back from Madison by 7pm so until then he will have the shop open 6-9pm. I will have cookies & snacks to celebrate the holidays!

My very last day of business at 219 Market st. Oshkosh will be Dec. 24th as I have to move out of my shop the next week! I will then be in my new space (downtown Appleton) early January with hopes to open mid January early February!

Thank you to everyone who came out & shopped this past weekend.. man was it busy! :) Yay! p.s. Karin Reeves was the winner of my black Friday giveaway. I sent you an email Karin!

My shop is open 11-6 today! xo!

No comments: