Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Just a few new things...

Just a few new things at my shop..

New arrow necklaces.. $15 ea. I love these! I only have 5 as the charms were hard to get!



I just made a new batch of mini hair bows. They make great gifts & stocking stuffers at only $3. ea.



& I just got a new shipment of eco friendly scarves by The Painted Daisy as well as more skirts!



annnnd Handmade for the Holidays is THIS WEEKEND! How did that happen?? I am sooo excited for the show this year! I have been getting in lots of fun donations for the goody bags,there are only 50 & they go fast! (This year we have custom printed bags by Off Beat press!) The show is this Saturday 10-4 at beckets city center court!



My shop is open 11-6 today! I have lots of great handmade gifts at affordable prices! We also have gift certificates available in any dollar amount & they will be good at our new Appleton location if you don't get in before the move!

Have a great day! xo!

No comments: