Thursday, December 2, 2010

The shop is filled with .....

sooo much handmade goodness...

new belts from Bare Tree.. they are adjustable & unisex! I loooove mine!!



beautiful new dresses & jumpers from Fancy clothing! I know I just posted about her dresses.. but I am just in LOVE with her newest shipment to my shop! The fabrics are sooo beautiful!!!



and cute holiday trims.. I will have these available by the yard!! They are the cutest.. wire pompom in fun colors & bakers twine!



and newly restocked holiday headbands by Klare Yarish of Wausau! I looove these(hurry in they have sold out the last 2 times we had them & fast too!)



I love my plum holiday headband!



Hope your December is off to a great start! It is beginning to look a lot & feel a lot like Christmas!

Shop hours are 10-4 today!

p.s. gallery walk is this Saturday 6-9pm which is also our holiday open house here at the shop & our extended Saturday hours start 10am-3pm now until Christmas!
xo!

No comments: