Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas around my house...

Here are a few of my favorite Christmas decorations throughout my house this year! I collect vintage deer & santa mugs as well as vintage thermos(s).. I found the cutest deer last night & his tag said "really nice deer"

How could I resist?? ;)



Here are a few more deer I have found & this vintage tree.. it lights up and the lights are little birds! I found it for $4 while thrifting awhile back.. I have wanted one FOREVER!
It has a cozy new home on the bottom shelf on my vintage end table.



and these Santa mugs.. they spell out NOEL.. I adore them!



my vintage thermos collection, bottle brush trees & vintage santa mug on my old primitive cupboard in our dining room .. which hides all of my kids art & craft supplies.



here is a better pic. of the old cupboard.. Can you believe I found this almost 10 years ago for $25. at a rummage sale???



I have a few more photo's to share but blogger only lets me upload 5 at a time.. stay tuned!

Shop hours are 10-5 today! I also just got in more handmade soap from Namaste Creations! We have lots of great gifts available!!

No comments: