Friday, December 3, 2010

Facebook Friday sale....

I thought it would be fun to have a dainty daisies Facebook fan sale.. so if you are a Facebook fan of dainty daisies head on over & check out this exclusive sale!

A few hints... New fancy headbands!



maybe vintage???



oh & Dexter wanted to say Hi! :)



and a totally random what am I wearing post.. to show off my new Bare Tree belt! (By the way I now have these available in my shop!!)



what I am wearing..
3/4 sleeve tee .. Urban outfitters
vintage skirt.. Fine & Dandy Vintage (I know.. I looove this skirt!!)
Belt.. Bare Tree available at the shop!
tights.. grey heather from Anthropologie
Boots.. last year Old Navy



Tomorrow is my holiday open house during gallery walk 6-9pm.. come & join us! Enjoy holiday treats while you shop for your handmade holiday gifts! :)

annnnd we start our extended holiday hours. Today 10-5 and Saturday 10-3 & 6-9 for gallery walk!

xo!

No comments: