Tuesday, December 28, 2010

New candles...

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! We sure did! :) I am back at it today... I pulled most of the Christmas.. including my tree from the shop today! Thank you too all of you there was not a whole lot left! We had another FANTASTIC holiday season! Thank you Thank you for supporting dainty daisies!



I have a new hobby.. well not really because I used to make candles alooong time ago! I recently as in yesterday..(Lol!) started making candles for my shop! They are very much the same only made by me! Soy based.. in rescued cups! I also added a few small tins. The tins will be reusable.. just bring your tin back let me know what scent you would like and save $1.00 on your candle purchase. You will receive $2. off on any tea cup or mug candle if you bring those back. Scents are limited & may not always be available.. but I will keep a running list at the shop for you to pick from!






I am gearing up for Valentine's day! I loooove Valentine's day.. well mostly just filling the shop with more pink & hearts! Yay!





Shop hours are 10-5 today! Come on down & check out some of our new inventory. I also just fixed my serger so I will have lots of new things in stock soon!

p.s. I have a ton of new Vintage dresses in.. SOOOOOO CUTE!

XO!

No comments: