Thursday, December 23, 2010

return FYI ...

I hope you all LOVE your purchases from dainty daisies however I understand you may receive a gift or two that may not fit or maybe you already have. I just want to clarify our shop return policy. I do not accept returns or give refunds. I do however let you exchange with in the artist or if needed a store credit will be issued. I ask that this be done with in 30 days of the purchase. Our inventory changes very quickly & I do have almost 30 consigners.. the paper work for a return can be quite confusing! I hope you all LOVE what you receive this year & don't have a need to make an exchange.. but if you do this is our policy!



Thank you all for making this holiday season another GREAT season here at dainty daisies! I appreciate all of your support! It means the world to me & my artists! I am always flattered with all the comments about my lil' shop being someone's favorite store! :)

p.s. We are open 10:00-4:00 today & tomorrow!

Happy Holidays!

(We will be open next week Tuesday -Friday closing at 4:00 New Years eve & Closed New years day!)

No comments: