Thursday, October 21, 2010

Vintage LOVE!

I am so excited to finally add some of my vintage items to the shop! I have a select amount of vintage dresses & soon wool skirts. Some are reconstructed & some I have left as is! I am also carrying beautiful vintage dresses by my friend Rebecca of Picture Day & I think together we offer a nice selection covering many eras! :)



Here is the new set up on my new Ikea rack! I love this rack & I made a little pennant banner out of vintage shelfing paper. I added the words vintage.. although it is not quite finished. I have plans to finsih the letters with glass glitter!



I also made up some new long sleeve bow tee's! I love them!! Two of the bows are made with corduroy fabric...



sooo cute!



come on downtown & check out the new look of the shop! I am super excited & I looooOocve the way it looks right now!

Have a great day! Shop hours are 10-4 today!
xo!

No comments: