Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Minneapolis.. "I like you!"

My husband & I spent the weekend in Minneapolis for our 10yr wedding anniversary! I pretty much fell head over heels for the Uptown area.. even though we stayed downtown.

We stopped at a cute handmade boutique like mine named "I like you" How cute is that?? The owners were so sweet & their shop is adorable!



I loved the retro/vintage feel of the uptown area..



we ate breakfast Saturday at the cutest cafe called Cafeteria (& support group) They had retractable windows so even though we were indoors it was like we were outside.(more photo's to come)



Here is a pic. of Jake enjoying his bloody mary! Shh don't tell him I posted this pic on my blog! Lol!



I just fell in love with all the amazing vintage shops.. boutiques and cafe's. I was so giddy all weekend! Everyone was so friendly too.. which is always a bonus!



I will be posting a few more pics later of Minneapolis & of some amazing new inventory for my shop.. arm warmers & scarves arrived this morning as well as 4 new wrap skirts!

Have a great day! We are open til 5 today! :)
xo!

No comments: