Thursday, October 28, 2010

New twig colored pencils....

We just got in these amazing handmade twig colored pencils!



We have several colors available.. they are sooo cute!



They would make a great gifts along with our handmade storybook journals...



This week is going by sooo fast & I have to say I am excited for November! I have lots of ideas for the holidays! I can't wait to get decorations up ect.

Here is what I am wearing today.. dainty daisies style! ;)





Thermal.. thrifted
bow tank/tunic handmade by me avialable at dainty daisies $15.
shirt skirt handmade by me available at dainty daisies $20.
boots.. Target
silver stretch belt... thrifted for 25cents!

Have a great day! School is out for the next 2 days.. come check out our new Main st. and say Hi! ( Support downtown & stay away from the Mall or the Outlet!)

shop hours 10-4!
xo!

No comments: