Friday, October 1, 2010

Happy Birthday dainty daisies!

Today the shop turns *3*! Although dainty daisies has been around almost 10yrs. I opened the shop 3 years ago with Sweet Usoapia. I am still so thankful for that oppurtunity. I took over the Market st. location a year ago in June. dainty daisies has changed a bit & is now EXACTLY what I want it to be. I am sooooo proud of my little shop in downtown Oshkosh! Thank you all for making it an AMAZING 3 years!


Come on downtown and stop in the shop today & celebrate with me! We have cupcakes & a special coupon that will only be given out today!

I also have to thank all my consigners/friends for their incredible talents & for helping me make dainty daisies such a great,unique place to shop! I love you all! :)

P.S. I will be back with an afternoon post about my friend & featured artist for gallery walk tomorrow night Stefani Lin!

Shop hours are 10-5 today!
xo!

No comments: